Thank you for volunteering your time
Thank you for volunteering your time to assist at St Michael’s Collegiate School.
The School recognises the significant contribution that volunteers make to Co-Curricular and the Teaching and Learning Program and we thank you for your valuable time and commitment.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the online form.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING AT COLLEGIATE
- Current Tasmanian working with vulnerable persons registration (RWVP) Please note Collegiate as the ‘employer’ Working with Vulnerable Persons Registration
- Completion of the online child safety training (instructions for online training here)
- Read Collegiate’s Safeguarding Students and Children Policy and the Protective Practices and Behaviour Guidelines and Policy
- Sign and Return the Safeguarding Children Statement of Commitment
- Complete our Volunteer or Contractor Details form
- Passport style photograph of yourself for issuing of Identification Cards
INFORMATION FOR COACHES AND REFEREES
To view the full list of policies, please click here.