Let your daughter be all that she can be
Choosing the right school for your daughter is a significant decision for all parents. At St Michael’s Collegiate we provide not only an exceptional education but a nurturing, encouraging and supportive environment.
To help make your decision easier we provide many opportunities for you to experience daily life at Collegiate. Every day is 'Open Day' and we invite you to book a personal tour with our Head of Enrolments, Mrs Trisha Lowe, at a time that suits you. Trisha takes a personal interest not just in welcoming new families to the School but in following all girls through their Collegiate journey.
We warmly invite you to contact us today to discuss the enrolment process and to gain a deeper understanding of life at Collegiate.
The following provides an understanding of our enrolment process:
Step 1: Contact The Head of Enrolments for information
- By completing our enquiry form (below), or
- By phoning (03) 6211 4936
- By emailing email@example.com
Step 2: Take a tour of Collegiate
- Prospective parents and their daughters will then have the opportunity to meet with the Head of Enrolments and take a personal tour of the School.
Step 3: Submit an Application Form
- Complete and return an Application Form. These are available from the Enrolments office, or you can download a copy below.
- Please scan and email your Application Form to Mrs Trisha Lowe.
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee as stated on the Application Form.
Step 4: Offer of Place and Acceptance
- After your application is considered, your daughter may be offered a place at Collegiate.
- To accept this offer an Enrolment Form must be completed and returned together with supporting documentation (immunisation documents, NAPLAN results and latest school reports) and the non-refundable enrolment fee within 14 days of the offer.
Step 5: Interview Process
- You will be contacted by the Head of Enrolments and be invited to attend an interview with the Principal and Head of School.
Step 6: Orientation into the School
- Towards the end of the year and prior to your daughter’s commencement at Collegiate we will contact you with details regarding Step Up Day, Orientation Day, uniform and book lists.