Let your daughter be all that she can be
Choosing the right school for your daughter is a significant decision for all parents. At St Michael’s Collegiate we provide not only an exceptional education but a nurturing, encouraging and supportive environment.
To help make your decision easier we provide many opportunities for you to experience daily life at Collegiate. We invite you to join us on Open Day to see the school in working action, to book a personal tour with our Enrolment staff and for your daughter to join us for our Student For A Day program to experience a day with her Collegiate peers.
We warmly invite you to contact our team to discuss the enrolment process and to gain a deeper understanding of life at Collegiate. Our Head of Enrolments, Mrs Trisha Lowe takes a personal interest not just in welcoming new families to the School but in following all girls through their Collegiate journey.
The following provides an understanding of our enrolment process:
Step 1: Contact our Enrolment staff for information
- By completing our enquiry form (below), or
- Visiting us on Open Day, or
- By telephoning the Head of Enrolments, Mrs Trisha Lowe on (03) 6211 4936
Step 2: Take a tour of Collegiate
- Prospective parents and their daughters will then have the opportunity to meet with our Enrolments staff and take a personal tour of the School.
Step 3: Submit an Application Form
- Complete and return an Application Form. These are available from the Enrolments office, or you can download a copy below.
- Please scan and email your Application Form to Mrs Trisha Lowe, Head of Enrolments.
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee as stated on the Application Form.
Step 4: Offer of Place and Acceptance
- After your application is considered, your daughter may be offered a place at Collegiate.
- To accept this offer an Enrolment Form must be completed and returned together with supporting documentation (immunisation documents, NAPLAN results and latest school reports) and the non-refundable enrolment fee within 14 days of the offer.
Step 5: Interview Process
- You will be contacted by the Head of Enrolments in the year prior to your daughter’s commencement and be invited to attend an interview with the Principal and Head of School.
Step 6: Orientation into the School
- Towards the end of the year and prior to your daughter’s commencement at Collegiate we will contact you with details regarding Step Up Day, Orientation Day, uniform and book lists.