Let your daughter be all that she can be
Choosing the right school for your daughter is a significant decision for all parents. At St Michael’s Collegiate, we provide not only an exceptional education but a nurturing, encouraging and supportive environment.
To help make your decision easier we provide many opportunities for you to experience daily life at Collegiate. Every day is 'Open Day' and we invite you to book a personal tour with our Enrolments team at a time that suits you. The Enrolments team take a personal interest not just in welcoming new families to the School, but in following all girls through their Collegiate journey.
We warmly invite you to contact us today to discuss the enrolment process and to gain a deeper understanding of life at Collegiate. You may also wish to view the Prospectus to learn more about the School.
The following provides an understanding of our enrolment process:
Step 1: Contact The Enrolments Team for Information
- By contacting the Enrolments team, via (03) 6211 4911, emailing email@example.com, or completing the online Enquiry Form below.
Step 2: Submit an Application Form
- Complete and return an Application Form (available below).
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee as stated on the Application Form.
Step 3: Tour and enrolment meeting
- Prospective parents will be contacted by the Enrolments team to organise a tour and an enrolment meeting with a member of the School Leadership Team.
Step 4: Offer of Place and Acceptance
- After your enrolment meeting, your daughter may be offered a place at Collegiate.
- To accept this offer, an Enrolment Form must be completed and returned together with the non-refundable enrolment fee.
Step 5: Orientation into the school
- Towards the end of the year and prior to your daughter's commencement at Collegiate, we will contact you with details regarding Step Up Day, Orientation Day, uniform and book lists.