Collegiate venues are available for hire by organisations or by individuals for private functions. Catering can be arranged through the School’s Catering Manager and coordinated by the Business Services Department.
Anyone wishing to hire School venues is asked to sign an acceptance of the Hiring Terms and Conditions, as well as a formal contract.
- Cafe 1892
- Ham Common
- Linmor Hall
- McNeill Performing Arts Centre
- Middle School
- Sporting Facilities
All hiring contracts must be approved by the Principal or Chief Operating Officer.
Hiring terms and conditions:
- The property is to be left in the manner it was found before the event was held.
- The user is responsible for the costs of repair to any damages that might be incurred.
- The user is responsible for any insurance risks relative to the event.
- The user must produce evidence of Public Liability Insurance noting Collegiate’s interests. Or sign a Liability Waiver in the case of individuals.
- The user acknowledges that the School representatives have the right of entry at all times.
- Additional requests involved with the use other than on an as-is-where-is basis must be discussed prior to the date.
- No illegal activities or improper behaviour are permitted on the site or its surrounds.
- Any security call-outs involving staff or outside contractors are at the user’s expense of $75 per call-out.
- Any other costs borne by the School as a result of the use, to be payable by the user.
- The user is to comply with Workplace Health and Safety Legislation at all times.
There is a guide to hiring prices on the Venue Hire Form.
As event requirements vary greatly, please complete the form with as much detail as possible and a member of Collegiate staff will contact you with a quote to hire the facility.