St Michael's Collegiate has a variety of facilities available for hire
St Michael's Collegiate has a number of venues available for hire. For further information about hiring a venue at Collegiate please contact Reception via email email@example.com
The Collegiate facilities listed on these pages available for hire by organisations or individuals for private functions in accordance with the Hiring terms listed.
- Cafe 1892
- Ham Common
- Linmor Hall
- McNeill Performing Arts Centre
- Middle School
- Sporting Facilities
All hiring contracts are handled by the Business Services Department and must be approved by the Principal or Chief Operating Officer.
Catering can be arranged through the School’s Catering Manager and will be coordinated through the Business Services Department.
Anyone wishing to hire School facilities will be asked to sign an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of hire, as well as a formal contract. The Terms and Conditions of hire are set out below for your information.
- The property is to be left in the manner it was found following the event.
- The user is responsible for costs of repair to any damages that might be incurred.
- The user is responsible for any insurance risks relative to the event.
- The user must produce evidence of Public Liability Insurance noting Collegiate’s interests. (or sign a Liability Waiver in the case of individuals)
- The user acknowledges that the School representatives have the right of entry at all times.
- Additional requests involved with the use other than on an as is where is basis, must be discussed prior to the date.
- No illegal activities or improper behaviour are permitted on the site, or its surrounds.
- Any security callouts involving staff or outside contractors will be at the user’s expense. ($75.00 per callout)
- Any other costs borne by the School as a result of the use to be payable by the user.
- The user is to comply with Workplace Health and Safety Legislation at all times
Prices for hiring any of any these facilities will vary according to the requirements of the hirer and have therefore not been included here. Anyone interested should complete the ‘Venue Hire Form’, below, with as much detail as possible and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org . A formal quote can be arranged on its receipt.