Collegiate Ningina Tunapri Scholarships provide an opportunity for indigenous students to come to the School who may otherwise not be able to attend without financial assistance. Applications are invited from students who demonstrate a strong sense of community and willingness to embrace opportunities. These Scholarships provide a discount on academic tuition fees.
Collegiate Ningina Tunapri Scholarships are open to:
• New students entering St Michael’s Collegiate School in Years 5 to 12 in 2023.
Candidates should demonstrate the following criteria in their answers:
• A strong sense of family and community;
• Loyalty and purpose;
• An understanding of indigenous culture;
• A desire to attend Collegiate; and
• General academic competence.
Closing date: Friday 17 June 2022