Community Scholarships provide an opportunity for remarkable students to come to the School who
may otherwise not be able to attend without financial assistance. Applications are invited from students
who demonstrate a strong sense of community and willingness to embrace opportunities.
Scholarships provide a discount on tuition fees.
Please note, applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent Australian residents.
Community Scholarships are open to:
• New students entering St Michael’s Collegiate School from Year 4 to Year 12 in 2023;
• Students who would not otherwise be able to attend Collegiate without financial assistance
(subject to all reasonable means testing by School Management).
Candidates must demonstrate the following criteria in their answers:
• A strong sense of family and community;
• Loyalty and purpose;
• Industry, application and leadership;
• A desire to attend Collegiate; and
• General academic competence.
Completed applications and supporting documents must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 17 June 2022.