Choosing the right school for your daughter is a significant decision. At St Michael’s Collegiate, we provide exceptional education and a nurturing and supportive environment.
To help make your decision easier we provide opportunities for you to experience daily life at Collegiate. Every day is 'Open Day' and we invite you to book a personal tour with our Enrolment team at a time that suits you.
We invite you to contact us today to discuss the enrolment process and to gain a deeper understanding of life at Collegiate.
The following provides an understanding of our enrolment process:
Step 1: Contact our enrolment team
or telephone +61 3 6211 4911
Step 2: Apply to the School
- Complete and return an Application Form
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
Step 3: Tour
- Prospective parents will be contacted by the enrolment team to organise a tour and an enrolment meeting with a member of the School Leadership Team.
Step 4: Offer of Place and Acceptance
- After the enrolment meeting, your daughter may be offered a place at Collegiate.
Step 5: Orientation
- Towards the end of the year and prior to your daughter's commencement at Collegiate, we will contact you with details regarding Step Up Day, Orientation Day, uniform and book lists.
2019 Kindergarten, ELC and OSHC fees schedule