St Michael’s Collegiate School is a rich learning environment shaped by Christian values, where a student is free to dream, equipped to achieve and set for life.
Empowering girls for their future.
St Michael’s Collegiate School is a creative and internationally-minded community shaped by Christian values. We inspire girls through exceptional and authentic learning opportunities.
Courage, Integrity and Compassion.
OUR GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Our School is committed to international mindedness through understanding, respecting and celebrating diversity in order to foster a peaceful, just and sustainable world.
Beati Mundo Corde from Matthew 5:8-10 translates as ‘blessed (are those) with a pure heart’.
Integral to our success are the School’s five interdependent Guiding Principles which are statements of what we value in our School community and what we wish to achieve.
1. Effective learning occurs in a positive, safe and inspiring environment.
2. Learning is internationally and culturally inclusive.
3. Quality staff meet the learning needs of every individual student.
4. Outstanding staff provide exceptional teaching and effective learning opportunities.
5. Dynamic learning environments, resources and technologies contribute to optimal student growth and development.
Developing and delivering on the aspirations embodied in these statements is a central imperative of our rich curriculum framework at Collegiate.